In many mechanical manufacturing industries in China, punch is an indispensable mold processing machine equipment. Precision punch is also a lot of types and specifications, in which high-speed punch press and general punch what are the differences? Is it just the speed difference? Is the high-speed one better than the average? We need to analyze the following slowly.
The key of high-speed punch press is that it is better in precision, compressive strength, speed, system stability and actual operation of structure, but it can't be said that high-speed punch is better than general punch. The specific purchase should also be made according to the actual situation.
1. In terms of speed: the normal type is generally below 110-200 times, while the high-speed one is about 200-1100 times.
2. Shell raw material: the shell raw material of high-speed punch has high rigidity and durability, and the accuracy is relatively stable, but the common type is not.
3. Actual operation mode: generally, there are manual, foot stepping and CNC machine tools, and the height is CNC machine tools, fully automatic.
4. Accuracy: general and high precision, and high-speed are high-precision, even 0.01mm.
5. Scope of application: the general punch is mainly used in the forming and blanking of parts in the manufacturing industry such as electronic components; the high-speed punch is widely used in the production and manufacturing of high-precision parts.
6. Abrasives: the key to the grinding tools of general punching machines is the single stamping die, which increases the maintenance cost; the grinding tools of high-speed presses can be either single stamping dies or progressive dies.
7. Price: of course, the high-speed one is higher than the average price.
8. Eccentric shaft: the design scheme of eccentric shaft of high-speed punching machine is much stronger than normal strength, can bear a lot of load, and is not easy to deform.
9. System stability: the key system of high-speed punch press is pressure display, which has higher stability.