1、 Routine protection and maintenance project
A. The following items shall be performed for the protection and maintenance of punch every 1500-2000 hours of operation:
1. Test and adjust the oil output and pressure detection function of lubricating oil.
2. Air system filter, oil feeder adjustment valve function and moisture impurity test check and necessary adjustment.
3. Check the set value of air pressure switch and test and adjust the function of pressure detection.
4. Check and adjust the set value and measured value of the mode height indicator switch.
5. Check and adjust the sprocket, chain, transmission shaft, worm and other parts of the mould height adjusting equipment for looseness, abnormality and chain tension.
6. Remove the upper cover of the gear box, check the internal parts wear and key position looseness, clean the oil groove, replace the smooth oil, check the working condition, noise and vibration test.
7. Test and adjust the oil output and pressure at the oil injection point of the transmission system.
8. Check and adjust the piston action, brake angle, brake clearance and brake pad wear.
9. Measure the gap between sliding guide and guide, check the friction surface, and adjust and proofread if necessary.
10. Flywheel bearing, etc. add manual smooth grease and pipeline, check the joint number.
11. Balance cylinder action and oil smooth system oil circuit, joint number test view.
12. Check the insulation impedance of motor circuit and electrical operation circuit.
13. Test the accuracy of the whole machine (straightness, parallelism, comprehensive gap, etc.), adjust and proofread if necessary.
14. Cleaning and checking of punch appearance and accessories, locking and leveling of mechanical foot (base) fastening screw and nut, adjusting if necessary.
15. Cleaning, maintenance and inspection of smooth oil supply system, pipeline valve, etc.
16. Air system of pneumatic components, pipes, etc. cleaning and maintenance and action test view.
B. Every 3000-4000 hours of operation, the protection and maintenance shall perform the project.
17. Function test of photoelectric safety equipment and test adjustment of projection angle and area.
18. Check and adjust the appearance of other parts of the electrical system, contact wear and loose wire, test the function of the second drop rotary cam switch box and emergency stop circuit.
19. Oil circuit cleaning, oil chamber cleaning, oil renewal, pressure action and function test adjustment of overload protection equipment.
20. Check and adjust the wear and tension of V-belt of main motor.
21. Disassemble and separate all parts of the brake release Organization (flywheel is not included), clean and maintain, check and adjust the gap, and reassemble and debug.
22. The other parts of the balancer are disassembled, cleaned, inspected, reassembled and debugged.
C. Items to be performed for protection and maintenance every 6000-8000 hours
23. Take apart the saw tooth connecting rod, clean and maintain it, check the thread engagement and wear of the saw tooth and connecting rod, polish it, grind the engagement surface and apply smooth grease.
24. Slider assembly (ball seat, cover). Over load oil cylinder, worm gear, worm, etc.) disassemble, clean and maintain, adjust the gap and wear surface, check the oil seal and change the smooth grease from the beginning.
25. Disassemble and clean the die pad, check the wearing surface, and then assemble and test run after painting smooth grease from the beginning.