In many of China's machinery manufacturing industry, punch is an essential mold manufacturing machinery equipment. Fine punch is also a lot of types and specifications, in which high-speed punch and general punch what is different? Is it just the difference in speed? Is the high-speed one better than the general one?
High speed punch for ordinary type, the key is in precision, tensile strength, speed, system software stability and structure of the actual operation is better, but it can not be said that the high speed is better than the general point. The specific purchase must also be based on the actual management decisions.
1. Speed: ordinary type is generally below 110 ~ 200 times, while high-speed type is above 200 ~ 1100 times.
2. Shell raw materials: the shell raw materials of high-speed punch have high bending stiffness and performance, and the precision is stable, while the ordinary type is not.
3. Actual operation mode: generally, there are hand-held, foot mounted and CNC lathes, while the height ones are CNC lathes and fully automatic ones.
4. Accuracy: general and high-precision, and high-speed are high-precision, even 0.01mm.
5. Main uses: the general punch is mainly used in the forming, blanking and other cold stamping die manufacturing process of electronic components and other manufacturing industry parts; the high-speed punch is generally used in the production of high-precision parts.
6. Abrasives: the key of the abrasives of the general punch press is the single stamping die, which increases the maintenance cost; the abrasives of the high-speed punch press can be either the single stamping die or the connecting die.
7. Price: as it should be, the high-speed one is higher than the general one.
8. Eccentric shaft: the design scheme of eccentric shaft of high speed punching machine is much higher than all normal compressive strength, which can bear many loads and is not easy to deform.
9. Stability of system software: the important system software of high-speed punch adopts pressure display, with higher stability.