In many of China's machinery manufacturing industry, punch is an essential mold processing machinery and equipment. Precision punch is also a lot of types and specifications. What are the differences between high-speed punch and general punch? Is it just the difference in speed? Is the high-speed one better than the general one? We will gradually analyze the following.
High speed punch for ordinary type, the key is in precision, tensile strength, speed, system software stability and structure of the actual operation is better, but it can not be said that the high speed is better than the general point. The specific purchase should also be decided according to the actual situation.
1. Speed: ordinary type is generally below 110 ~ 200 times, while high-speed type is above 200 ~ 1100 times.
2. Shell raw material: the shell raw material of high-speed punch has high rigidity and performance, and the precision is stable, but the ordinary type is not.
3. Actual operation mode: generally, there are manual, foot and CNC machine tools, while the height ones are CNC machine tools and fully automatic.
4. Precision: general and high precision, and high-speed are high precision, even 0.01mm.
5. Main uses: the general punch is mainly used in the forming, blanking and other cold stamping die processing of electronic components and other manufacturing industry parts; the high-speed punch is widely used in the production of high-precision parts.
6. Abrasives: the key of the abrasives of the general punch press is the single stamping die, which increases the maintenance cost; the abrasives of the high-speed punch press can be either the single stamping die or the progressive die.
7. Price: as it should be, the high-speed price is higher than the general price.
8. Eccentric shaft: the design scheme of eccentric shaft of high-speed punching machine is much stronger than normal strength, which can bear many loads and is not easy to deform.
9. Stability of system software: the important system software of high-speed punch adopts pressure display, with higher stability.